INSTALLING AND SUPPLYING NEW EXTRACTION UNITS AND FILTRATION SYSTEMS
Included in our portfolio, Brasco Filtration offers a turnkey Dust extraction solution from the initial site survey and site assessment, through design, manufacture, installation and commissioning, Brasco Filtration brings all its knowledge to bear on a successful Dust control solution.
We have within our organization over 30 years of experience in the field of Dust control/extraction
DUST, THE PROBLEM
Dust problems are found in many forms, from nuisance dust, to health risk, to explosion hazard. Dusts can be dry and free flowing. They can also be fibrous, sticky, chemically aggressive, corrosive and moisture sensitive. Dust burdens or loading can vary from light fume to very heavy particles. The correct sizing of plant to meet the given parameters is a hallmark of Brasco Filtration.
Brasco filtration also boasts a wide range of filter media’s available to suit your dust type and filtration needs, whether it be of a high temperature or anti-static application to name a few.
The range of applications is vast and covers every spectrum of industry as listed below.
Our willing and experienced Sales Engineers will assist in solving your dust problem in any of the following industry:
- Food and beverage
- Paint & pigments
- Pulp and paper
- Milling & Maize
- Welding fume
- Spray-booths and shot-blast booths
- Rubber & plastics
- General engineering
From small to large applications, Brasco Filtration will ensure the best engineered solution at the best price without compromising quality.
Brasco Filtration offers a wide range of Dust collector units:
- Reverse pulse Bag filter unit
- Reverse pulse cartridge filter units
- Portable extraction units for dust and fume
- Reverse pulse Bin vent filter unit (plug on filters)
- Reverse pulse Conveyor transfer filters
- Mechanical shake filter units for smaller applications
- Centralized vacuum systems with ring main and fittings
Brasco Filtration also offers the following to complete a turnkey solution
- Circular ducting in Galvanized sheet, Mild steel, Stainless steel and 3CR12
- Isolating dampers and rose fittings to regulate flow and balance ducted systems
- Dust disposal such as screw conveyors Rotary and Flap valves
- Belt and direct driven centrifugal fans with silencers where necessary
- Instrumentation for measuring temperature, vibration and differential pressure
Brasco Filtration is customer focused and provides products which are supported by a fully inclusive after sales and technical support service package covering:
- Technical support group
- Complete turnkey installations
- Service and maintenance scheme with reports
- Spare parts
To find out more about our extensive list of services, contact a representative from Brasco Group today, or feel free to browse our website for additional information on our offers and services. We are waiting for your call.